- [email protected]
- (480) 401-2372
- P.O. Box 45030, Phoenix, AZ 85064
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Equality Arizona?
- Equality Arizona is a non-profit organization dedicated to making sure LGBTQ+ people in Arizona have the opportunity, capacity, and confidence to make change as advocates, voters, and civic leaders. We're a multi-entity organization composed of a 501(c)(3), the Equality Arizona Foundation; a 501(c)(4), Equality Arizona; and the Equality Arizona Political Action Committee.
How can I get involved?
How can I update my contact or payment information?
- To view, edit, or delete the information you've shared with us, or to update a recurring contribution, visit our self-service page. The system will email you a secure link to log in, and you won't even need a password.
Can Equality Arizona provide direct aid or legal advice?
- While we’re not able to offer legal advice, we do have some great partners in the state who provide their resources and expertise to serve Arizona’s LGBTQ+ community. For more information, visit the ACLU of Arizona’s and Sonoran Prevention Works’ excellent resource directories.
- When you register for an event, make a donation, or submit a sign-up form, you provide us with information that we store in a secure digital system. Unless you've explicitly allowed us to share this information with trusted partners, we will never share your information. You can review, edit or delete the information you've shared with us with our self-service page.